At Cold Lake Elementary School we cherish and nurture the whole child. Education with a heart!
- Continual growth;
- Accepting of differences;
- Collaborative climate;
- Results focus;
- Accountable to our stakeholders;
- Morally intelligent community;
- Leadership capacity;
- Involving and supporting our stakeholders in our school community.
- Cold Lake Elementary School is a safe and caring school which promotes morals and values through our Moral Intelligence program.
- Cold Lake Elementary seeks to initiate learning experiences for students that are challenging and meaningful.
- Cold Lake Elementary School ensures that students learn the skills and acquire the knowledge they need to be self-reliant, responsible, caring and contributing citizens.
- Teachers and student assistants are trained in their professional practice and are able to attend to a diverse student population with various levels of need.
- Parents are actively involved through school council and parent volunteer programs.
Continually adapting and improving our educational repertoire and the tools we use to better prepare our students to meet and thrive in a world of continuous change.
In the Northern Lights School Division, we believe:
- Every child can learn given the proper guidance, support and nurturing;
- Learning is a continual, lifelong process; We will create an environment that is safe and caring.